.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No planning with Salman Khan against Shahrukh Khan: Aamir Khan

salman-aamir-khan

Aamir Khan is known as the perfectionist in Bollywood and very kind hearted person. Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are good friends of him. He has worked with Salman Khan in the fim ‘Andaaz Apna Apna’ but did not team up with Shahrukh Khan.

Talking about a team with Salman against Shahrukh Khan, he stated, “These are the rumors.There is no truth in that at all. I am not making a team with Salman Khan against Shahrukh Khan. Both are good friends of mine. Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and me are individuals in our own right.”

Speaking about the film ‘Ghajini’ he said, “I am really happy that the people have appreciated the movie and the advance bookings of the film is the highest ever for a Hindi film. We strived very hard to make the film a big hit.”

He further added, “The script of the film excited me a lot and I immediately gave my consent. A.R. Murugadoss is very talented director.
When I met him it felt like meeting a kid who has this toy in his hand. All my expectations were fulfilled after working with him.”

If You Liked The Posts Say It In commnets !!!