.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Katrina Kaif’s charm and good looks secrets

katrina kaif Charm and good looks secrets

Katrina Kaif is one of the most beautiful and attractive actresses in Bollywood Film Industry. Katrina Kaif has shown herself that she is more than simply alluring. The industry which was indefinite about casting her now considers her a lucky actress and is the industry’s darling.

Recently she unveils her beauty secrets about her regimen, clothes and make up.

Katrina Kaif mentions, “I got up early in the morning and took three to four glasses of water. I adore jogging, swimming and going to Gym. My skin looks so beautiful when I put less make up on my face. I like purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin. I believe on a mineral mud mask by Anne Semoin. It keeps my skin good.”

Commenting about her garments she says, “I love to put on floral summer dresses or tracks and sweatshirts or cargo pants and sleeveless tee shirts. When I am at party, I opt for a Tarun Tahiliani Indo-Western or Rocky S’ Westerns.”

Talking about her make up she states, “My eyes are with lots of mascara by Yves Saint Laurent. My look is traditional for the coming season with more emphasis on the eyes with MAC kohl keeping lips and cheeks calm.”

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!