.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Akshay Kumar opts out of IPL

akshay kumar, in IPL

Akshay Kumar is no longer the brand ambassador of IPL team Delhi Daredevils. The actor has opted out due to his busy schedule. During the first season of IPL, Akshay would regularly be present during all Delhi Daredevils matches.


When contacted Akshay Kumar confirmed and said, “Yes, I am afraid Delhi will have to rule the cricket world without me this year, much to my disappointment. But you all know me well enough. I can and will only commit myself to something that I am able to give my 100 per cent. Unfortunately, this year my schedule doesn’t permit me to be with Delhi Daredevils. But I will make sure that I watch every match of Delhi Daredevils no matter where I am. My passion for their game will be the driving force behind each of their sixes. Anyway they don’t need me; they never needed me. I was only an entertaining factor before each match. That’s all.”

Akshay Kumar’s next release will be ‘Chandni Chowk to China’ directed by Nikhil Advani, also starring Deepika Padukone.



If You Liked The Posts Say It In commnets !!!