.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 14, 2008

I’m not getting married: Katrina

It’s that time of the year again – the time when gossipmongers rear their heads to announce that Katrina Kaif is getting married to Salman Khan.

The most interesting fact is that rumour mills even decide dates and mahurats for the multiple (and, apparently, annual) Sallu-Kat weddings they’ve organised in the recent past. This time, the grapevine says that the wedding is going to happen ‘very soon’ and ‘only close friends and relatives will be a part of it’.

Well, Kat remains unperturbed. When we asked her about the rumours, she replied, “These rumours are completely false and ridiculous. I am not getting married. These are silly people playing games by spreading these rumours. I’d also like to add that I’m. booked every day of this year already for my films.”

So she’s precluded the possibility of getting married any time again this year. Then why is it that people don’t stop talking about Salman and her and why don’t the two of them take a stand on this? “It is because people know that both Salman and I do not comment on our private lives ever,” she answers.