.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sis Zoya's film has Farhan anxious

While Farhan Akhtar may have had a lot of fun acting in Rock On, the actor says it has now become more of a responsibility. The director-turned-actor says working in his sister's directorial debut Luck By Chance is an extra challenge and he has to ensure its success.

Farhan Akhtar


"I'm not looking at Luck By Chance as an opportunity to further my career as an actor. It is my sister's film and I am the producer. So it is very important for me to see Luck By Chance work in totality," says Farhan.



And while Farhan may have looked as one of the most promising debutants, his role in Luck By Chance is that of a struggling actor.

"In my first film, the unreleased Fakir, I played a member of a film unit. In Rock On!, I was a musician. Both were parts intrinsic to my personality. But the struggler in Luck By Chance is someone I've seen outside.”

"Every day these hopefuls wait outside buildings, by your car, at the foot of elevators and lifts, to get the attention of filmmakers. Every day they are prepared to be snubbed and humiliated. I've seen these guys' humiliation and desperation, but not experienced them first-hand. There's so much desperation to portray without making the character look in-your-face tragic,” he adds.

Directed by Zoya Akhtar, the film also stars Hrithik Roshan and Konkana Sen Sharma and is scheduled for release on January 13th.



If You Liked The Posts Say It In commnets !!!