.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Asin has not lost her heart to anyone as yet

asin-salman

Asin is one of the leading actresses in Tamil industry. Before doing the films she was an entrepreneur, managing her Father’s business. She is an excellent classical dancer and also much interested in paintings.

Asin is very lucky in Bollywood Film Industry as she teamed up in her first film with none other than the perfectionist Aamir Khan. Her excellent performance in ‘Ghajini’ has won her all round appreciation. ‘Ghajini’ has earned Rs. 200 crore gross and after this film Asin has big budget film ‘London Dreams’ in which she is teaming up with Ajay Devgan and Salman Khan.

Asin said, “Presently I don’t have any boyfriend and I never fell in love. I enjoyed my life happily and did not engage with anyone. I am looking for my boyfriend. He may be from Bollywood Film Industry or a businessman. It depends upon how I get along with him.”

She further added, “Work is more important for me and I am just only 23 years old. First I have to establish myself in Bollywood Film Industry after that I’ll think about boyfriend.”

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!