.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Is Pyaar Impossible Uday’s last ditch effort?

Uday Chopra was last seen in Dhoom 2. He is back, starring in a romantic-comedy which he has also penned and produced. Is it possible for him to be successful this time?
Priyanka Chopra is quite optimistic about the film which is being promoted using her glamourous character and peppy music. After the failure of Rocket Singh, the producers decided to keep the focus on the glamourous, sexy character instead of the nerdy or geeky one.

‘PI is a very sweet and simple. It is not complicated at all or a classic. People should not go expecting to see a Mughal-e-Azam. It is an easy, breezy romantic comedy that the youth and teens will identify with,’ says PC.

‘Uday has worked especially hard for this movie and he has written a very entertaining and likeable film. I didn’t know Uday before this film but I think he has a great sense filmmaking and is very talented. He is a nice guy and you can talk to him about any topic under the sun. This film is his baby,’ says Miss Chopra about her co-star.

 Uday Chopra said, ‘Love has been pretty impossible for me in life. So I wrote this film. We all like happy endings and we like seeing the impossible being turned into possible. That is a different joy altogether. It felt really good to see my baby, my dear project taking shape, little-by-little everyday. Now the film is ready for release. I am thrilled that audiences love the songs. Now, I am waiting for them to see the movie. That would complete my journey.’

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!