.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 5, 2009

John Abraham impressed by Aamir Khan’s body

The news is that John Abraham has totally influenced by Aamir Khan’s body in the film ‘Ghajini’. ghajini-aamir khan-John Abraham

Talking about Aamir Khan’s body he said, “I am quite good but when I see Aamir Khan and how he has developed his physique just for a role, it wonders me. We should take a lesson from him and look at how he has changed cinema in this country.”

John Abraham is teaming up with Katrina Kaif in upcoming film ‘New York’. Talking about Katrina John Abraham stated, “She is hard worker and very talented actress. She is gorgeous and a great co-star. It was a great experience to work with her in the movie. She is more than simply ravishing. She is one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood Film Industry.”

John Abraham’s next film is Aashayein and it is not clear whether the movie will be released or not. It’s the story of a gambling addict who gets some terrible news about himself. He is working with Sonal Sehgal.

Commenting on the news John Abraham revealed, “I don’t know what’s going there. I am extremely busy with my shooting schedules. I guess some negotiations are going on, and the film should be released soon.”



If You Liked The Posts Say It In commnets !!!