.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sonam apologises for director’s insult agianst Shobhaa De

sonam
Recently, when renowned writer, Shobhaa De expressed her dislike for Sonam-Imran’s latest hit I Hate Luv Storys in her weekly column for a publication, director and friend Punit Malhotra had termed Shobhaa De as a ‘fossil’. 


Sonam understood that this act by Punit was a bit too rude and so to calm down the storm, she publically apologized to the writer on ‘Twitter’. 

Sonam’s apology read, “Mrs de I owe you an apology for getting personal. I’m ashamed for my momentary lapse in judgement. Every writer and journalist and audience are entitled to their opinion and I respect that.” 

This act of Sonam, has been appreciated by thousands of fans, and has gained her more followers on Twitter.

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!