.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Exclusive: Kareena Kapoor is getting married to Saif Ali Khan!

Kareena Kapoor’s known for her straightforward attitude. Just as she made no bones about in letting the world know, about her link-up and a subsequent break-up with Shahid Kapoor four years on, this sexy diva has been equally public about her relationship with Saif Ali Khan.

And while the news of this couple’s clandestine marriage had already created a furore, Bebo’s finally out with the big news!

“Oh, all that was just a rumour. Why would I hide if I had gotten married? That would be the day for me. Only I know how I’m looking forward to it.”

All right, so any plans of tying the knot soon?

“Yes, that’s going to be very soon. Initially, we had thought of giving our relationship some time before we got married. But now I don’t think either of us can wait any longer. So may be, post the release of Tashan this month, you all can see us wedded.”

She continues, “And that’s the reason, Tashan will always be close to my heart. It was on the sets of Tashan, that we came closer and that was when Saif took me out for a candlelit dinner and proposed to me! By then, I was too much in love with him, to have said no.”

But ask her would it be right to marry while at the peak of her career,

“Why not? I didn’t say, I’d stop working after marriage. Today, I’ve already reached the Rs 3.5 crore package, and I hope to work and earn more in the coming years. In fact, I already have some big projects in hand which are slated to release, by the year end.”