.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Chat with his Fans

Hrithik Roshan
Bollywood Dancing Sensation Hrithik Roshan's Upcoming Movie Kites is one of the most awaited Movie of this year.

So what does the Upcoming Movie Kites has for us? This and like this many questions were answered by Hrithik Roshan during a chat with his fans on May 7.

For those who missed the chat, here's what transpired:

Hrithik: Hi. This is Hrithik Roshan, all set to answer your questions.

kinnari desai asks: hi! duggu. Looking back at Kites now is there anything you feel could have been changed? Please reply. Was nice meeting you at the LKD shoot. Hope you remember me.
Hrithik answers: Well, we all put our best into Kites and I am extremely proud of this one.

naina pavaskar asks: Hi Duggu. How are you? I am a huge fan of yours, I love watching your movies, I have a collection of all your movies. All the best for your future, coming movies Kites. Love you lots. Naina.
Hrithik answers: Thank you Naina, sending you lots of love.

tatjana musselman asks: hi duggu! listened to your song "kites in the sky" WOW beautifull singing!!! no need to be nervious, i am sure people will love it! So are you going to continue singing inyour movies from now on? I hope u do. Best of luck for Kites and lots of love to you and your family. Hope you reply. Thank you
Hrithik answers: I truly enjoyed singing in the film, though I am not looking at it professionally. But thank you and lots of love to you.

janeman asks: jaan hello I am from Jaipur, myself mohammed imran. I like you and your acting and dance is very very good. I hope your film kite will super super hits in this year you will need lot of awards.
Hrithik answers: Thank you so much for your good wishes. Wish you the best as well.If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!