.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anoop rocks 'American Idol'




Anoop Desai

The Indian underdog is on a high abroad. After the unprecedented success of Slumdog Millionaire, it’s time to for ‘Noop Dogg’ to have his day

Anoop Desai is the second youngster of Indian origin, after Sanjaya Malakar, to make it to the finals of the hit show, American Idol. Anoop was recalled as a wild card for the last round, after which the 12 finalists were to be announced. But he was convinced he hadn’t made the cut after his name didn't come up in the first twelve announcements.

However. in a twist to rival any thriller, a surprise thirteenth name was announced and Anoop was left stunned. A graduate from North Carolina University, he sang the Britney Spears hit, My Perorgative, as he felt that the lyrics, which say, Listen, this is who I am. I’m going to go out and do what I do and have fun. It’s my prerogative..., were especially appropriate for the wild-card round. Speaking to reporters he said, “It was a big shock, it was a genuine shock for me. I’m just glad I’m still here.”

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!