.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why did Sharon Stone slap Dev Patel on the red carpet?

slap


The 20 year old actor Dev Patel, who rose to fame with Slumdog Millionaire, is currently starring in The Last Airbender. He plays the villan in this movie. He reveals the reason behind him playing a villain. 


“I wanted to stretch myself and not play a stereotype, like the funny Indian guy,” 

Dev also shared with an anecdote his little secret during his days of promoting Slumdog Millionaire. 

“I was 18, walking the red carpet, and Sharon Stone walked past. I was like, ‘I can’t believe Sharon Stone is next to me. Can someone slap me?’ Then I felt this hand go wallop on my cheek. She just slapped me.”
 
Haha!! Dev you asked for it!!!

If You Liked The Posts Say It In comments !!!